Scope of Services
of engineering services includes the following:
- Preparation of structural drawings (AutoCAD)
- Red-line markups on architectural drawings (showing structural
- Letters for building permit applications
- Site reviews/reports
inspection services to prospective owners as well as contractors.
The goal of inspections is to achieve code compliance and
facilitate construction. Our inspection services includes
- Foundations (formwork, reinforcing bars, excavations, underpinning)
- Wood Structures
- Steel Framing
- Concrete Structures
All structural design information is marked on CAD drawings
provided by the Architect or CAD drawings prepared
directly by rCon.
design is based on the “Limit State Design” as per the Ontario
Building Code 1997 (OBC), Part 9 “Housing and Small Buildings”
and the CSA Standard 086-01 “Engineering Design in Wood”.
All structural drawings or architectural drawing containing
structural information are stamped with the Professional Engineers
of Ontario Seal.
- 7,000 sf New Home in Woodbridge (Richard Wengle Architect)
- 5,000 sf New Home in Toronto (Richard Wengle Architect)
- 7,400 sf New Home in Vaughan (Peter Higgins Architect)
- 2,500 sf Renovation/Addition in Toronto (Shawn Freeman Architect)
- 1,500 sf Renovation/Addition in Toronto (Drew Laszlo Architect)
- 2,000 sf Renovation/Addition in Toronto (24K Custom Homes &
- 1,500 sf Renovation/Addition in North York (Rob Ringwald Design
With over 23 years of experience and know-how in civil
& structural design fields, rCon
is capable of executing projects that are both simple and
Inc. is an employee-owned company established to
provide civil & structural engineering services to residential
projects. We are dedicated to the highest level of quality
assurance and execution of projects on time and within budget.
The firm is registered by the Professional
Engineers of Ontario with Certificate of Authorization
and Professional Liability Insurance.